Getting setup and ready for your interactive 360° panoramic or 3D virtual tour is very important when marketing properties for sale online. In addition, with our 3D virtual tours, you can conduct Open Houses online with prospective buyers.
Virtual tours will filter out many home shoppers and unnecessary cleanups, so doing a great job on the first pass will certainly pay off in the end.
Photography and Virtual Tour Preparedness Suggestions
– Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
– Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
– Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.)
– Winter – keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
– Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves.
– Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, etc.).
– Replace burnt out light bulbs (the photographer will need light in most rooms).
– Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter.
– Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
– Empty the garbage can.
– Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
– Close toilet lid and empty the garbage.
– Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
– Hang towels neatly from towel bar.
– Check the basics around the house (indoors & out). It takes just a minute to make sure the house is clutter-free and all is in order.
– Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives.
– Try not to be in the room the photographer is photographing as you may end up in the photo.
The photographer cannot:
– Clean or dust
– Move furniture or decor items
– Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
– Move garbage
The home MUST be ready for the photographer when he/she arrives. Upon arrival, our photographers can wait no longer than 5 minutes for additional home preparations. If a wait longer than this must happen, we will have to move on to our next scheduled appointment and the virtual tour will be rescheduled. If this happens, a rescheduling fee of $50.00 will apply.
Download a copy of our Photography and Virtual Tour Tips.
Photography will tell the true story of your listing. What story do you want to tell?
Call or text 5 0 8 . 4 4 3 . 1 3 3 2 today and let us help you look your very best online!