Virtual staging is a process that allows an image of an empty or vacant room to become completely transformed into a highly realistic, fully furnished photo of that space. With virtual home staging, your listing will not only stand out from the competition, but will also inspire home buyers and help them better see themselves in their future home.
Images with virtual staging shows how things could be, and can show how a buyer could realistically change the space. For example, you might want to show what the unfinished basement could look like as a family room or how the kitchen could look with updated features.
Virtual staging offers some of the same benefits of regular staging – all without the high cost of professional staging:
- You don’t need to rent or buy furniture or accessories; and
- You don’t need a home stager to actually move furniture around.
Virtual staging can:
- Help you sell your listing faster and for more money;
- Help you emphasize just some parts of a property;
- Help you easily market properties with very little investment;
- Help buyers visualize a home’s potential;
- Help enhance the visual appeal of a property; and
- Provide a better idea of dimensions.
Best of all, virtual staging:
- Is convenient;
- Offers customization and flexibility;
- Is not limited to a geographical area; and
- It’s available at a fraction of the cost of professional home staging
Our virtual staging styles include:
- Coastal – Light tones, nautical vibes, and an undeniably charming aesthetic.
- Farmhouse – Simple, rustic styling with down to earth energy.
- Modern – Attain a “city feel” with clean design features and sleek furniture.
- Restoration Hardware – Combine modern, industrial, and country elements to create a unique look.
- Scandinavian – A remarkable combination of minimalistic and modern influences.
- Traditional – Nothing fancy. Just dependable, predictable beauty.
- Urban Industrial – A cutting edge aesthetic that captures modern design philosophy.
Virtual staging is especially popular among real estate agents/brokers and interior designers who want realistic looking images of the interiors of properties at the fraction of the price of actual home staging.
Offices and Commercial Spaces
Virtual staging isn’t just for residential properties. We also virtually stage offices and commercial spaces.
The power of virtual staging is that we can add just about anything you want.
Photography will tell the true story of your listing. What story do you want to tell?
Call or text 5 0 8 . 4 4 3 . 1 3 3 2 today and let us help you look your very best online!